How to use?
Using beard oil is a simple process that can help keep your beard healthy, soft, and well-groomed. Here are the basic steps to apply beard oil:
1. Rinse your beard: Before applying beard oil, it's important to wash your beard with warm water. This will help to remove any dirt or buildup that may be in your beard and allow the oil to penetrate your hair and skin more effectively.
2. Dry your beard: Pat your beard dry with a towel until it's just slightly damp. Don't rub it vigorously, as this can cause damage to your beard hair.
3. Apply beard oil: Pour a few drops of beard oil into the palm of your hand, rub your hands together, and then massage the oil into your beard and skin. Start at the base of your beard and work your way up to the tips of your beard, making sure to cover all the hair and skin.
4. Comb your beard: Use a beard comb to distribute the oil evenly through your beard and to help detangle any knots or snarls.
5. Style your beard: After applying beard oil, you can style your beard as desired. It's best to use beard oil once a day, preferably in the morning after you shower. The amount of beard oil you use will depend on the length and thickness of your beard. Start with a small amount and add more as needed.
Beard fluff is a light and fluffy grooming product designed as a leave in conditioner to help soften, condition & maintain the quality of your beard. Here are the general steps to use beard fluff:
1. Starting with a clean and towel dry beard, it's best to apply beard fluff after you have washed your beard thoroughly.
2. Using a finger, remove a small amount of beard fluff, about the size of small marble. The amount you use however, will depend on the length and thickness of your beard, so you may need to use slightly more.
3. Mealt the beard fluff between your palms. As beard fluff mealts at body temperature, this will take seconds.
4. Apply the beard fluff to your beard evenly, working it in thoroughly. Start at the roots and work your way down to the tips. Although not essential, you can work the beard fluff all the way down to the skin to help with any beard itch.
5. Use a beard comb or brush to ensure total coverage of the beard fluff. Although beard fluff isn't designed to hold a style it will give some shape to your beard.
6. Repeat this process daily or as needed, depending on how often you wash or style your beard. Remember, different beard lengths may require different amounts of beard fluff. If you are in dry conditions throughout the day, it will be worth applying beard fluff several times a day.
Beard balm is a styling and conditioning product that helps moisturize and tame unruly facial hair. Here are the steps to effectively use beard balm:
1. Start by washing your beard with a beard shampoo and towel dry it.
2. Take a small amount of beard balm, about the size of a pea, and rub it between your palms to warm it up and melt it.
3. Apply the beard balm to your beard and moustache, starting from the roots and working your way to the tips. Be sure to work the balm evenly through your beard, making sure to cover all the hair.
4. Use your fingers or a beard comb to style your beard as desired.
5. Allow the balm to absorb into your beard for a few minutes before touching or combing it again.
6. For best results, use beard balm daily, especially if you have a long beard or live in a dry climate. Beard balm can help keep your beard looking healthy, shiny, and well-groomed, while also preventing itchiness and dryness. Remember, a little goes a long way, so use only as much as you need to achieve the desired results.
Beard butter is a grooming product designed to help soften, condition, and style your beard. Here are the general steps to use beard butter:
1. Start with a clean, dry beard. It's best to use beard butter after you have washed and dried your beard thoroughly.
2. Scoop out a small amount of beard butter using your fingers. The amount you use will depend on the length and thickness of your beard, but a pea-sized amount is a good starting point.
3. Rub the beard butter between your palms to warm it up and melt it slightly.
4. Apply the beard butter to your beard, working it in thoroughly. Start at the roots and work your way down to the tips, making sure to massage the product into your skin as well as your beard hair.
5. Use a beard comb or brush to distribute the product evenly throughout your beard and style it as desired.
6. Repeat this process daily or as needed, depending on how often you wash or style your beard. Remember, different beard lengths may require different amounts of beard butter. If you're unsure, start with a smaller amount as you can always add more should you need it.